|Eva Frajko In Slaughter Studios|
, 38 seconds of video clips.
Goofy parody of low-budget horror movies acts equally as a roast and an homage to producer Roger Corman. On the eve of an historic studio being hit with a wrecking ball, a hack, no-budget director wrangles together a cast of acting hopefuls, prima-donnas and horny crew people. Their goal is to shoot the final picture ever to be lensed at the famous studio, but the ghost of an actor killed on set twenty years earlier will have nothing of it. Soon people are dropping like so much of the actresses' clothing, and the parody quickly becomes that which it is parodying.
While admittedly no-brained, no-budgeted and goofy, the movie boasts a game cast and a terrific, light sense of humor that manages to sustain it through 90% of its running time. The other 10% is marred by horrifically gory deaths which, though campy, seem too zealously executed to balance with the lighter mood of the remainder of the picture. Still, it's a fun horror comedy filled with more than the requisite number of boobs and blood.
Starring: Eva Frajko, Tara Killian, Lorissa McComas, Laura Otis, Serra Ellison, and a blink-and-you'll-miss-it topless cameo from Mia Zotolli
- Production Company: Concorde-New Horizons
- Run Time: 90 minutes (total)
- Format: Color, NTSC
- DVD Release Date: 2002