|Video Updates Featuring Blake Pickett Nude
|Blake Pickett Nude In Exotic House of Wax, The|
, 34 seconds of nude videos
The combination of director Cybil (Sybil) Richards with the (semi) open wallet of b-movie mogul Charles Band during the mid-90's lead to some of the more memorable softcore productions of that time. Virtual Encounters
, Lolita 2000
and The Exotic House of Wax
are among their best, mostly because the features short-careered ingénue Jacqueline Lovell
(aka, Sara St. James). The fine-figured blonde writhed her way into the hearts and pants of straight-to-video audiences with a naughty-girl-next-door demeanor and an up-for-anything attitude that, when coupled with her rather Californian sufer-dudette charisma made her abandonment of the genre one of its most insufferable losses.
In this Richards' opus, Ms. Lovell and her friends stumble across an amulet that animates wax statues that interpret various historical couplings (or threesomes). Along for the ride is Blake Pickett as a museum artist who needs a new idea for her work, and Lisa Comshaw as a deaf member of a secret society of clerics. Uh-huh. What it all really amounts to is a whole Hell of a lot of simulated sex and full-frontal nudity from the girls and their new wax friends.
And who are these wax creations? Reading a cast list is like trying to crack the "Da Vinci Code," and most databases have either incorrect credits or mistaken assignments as to who is who. Here's a fairly definitive list of who does what (and whom!)
- Yvette Lera - Cleopatra/Brunette Courtesan in scene with Bobbie Marie
- Bobbie Marie - Venus in foursome scene with Nikko, Jacqueline Lovell and Lisa Comshaw/Blonde Courtesan in scene with Yvette Lera
- Nikko - Aphrodite in foursome scene with Bobbie Marie, Jacqueline Lovell and Lisa Comshaw
- Taylor St. Clair - Brunette Acolyte in ending threesome bondage scene with Leigh Matchett
- Leigh Matchett - Blonde Acolyte in ending threesome bondage scene with Taylor St. Clair
- Petra Sexton (aka Laura Palmer) - Juliet
Another addition to the Cybil Richards' canon, this one is a must-have for fans of Surrender Cinema work or Jacqueline Lovell. While the overdubbing of music rather than keeping the natural sound (read: sighs and moans) is an annoying Surrender staple, the quality of women here good enough to make up for such a transgression.
- Format: Color, Director's Cut, NTSC
- Studio: SHADOW ENTERTAINMENT
- DVD Release Date: February 10, 2004
- Run Time: 85 minutes
- Production Company: Surrender Cinema, Full Moon Entertainment